to collaborate on quality improvement
to encourage people and departments
A well-thought-out QTracer System process
Organization and Process Management
- Task Assignment: Easily assign tasks to employees for application management, administration and contribution to tracers.
- Language Options: Activating languages for Application Manager and App. (Dutch, English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish).
- Accreditation Program Management: Track and trace multiple accreditation programs for multiple departments individually or for the organization.
- Tracer Processing Options: Processing tracer results by email recipient or with dashboard result sharing.
- Structure & Relationships: Each organization can be broken down into multiple divisions and departments. Each Standard accreditation program can be broken down in chapters, subchapters and measurable elements.
Performing a Tracer
- Offline Access: Download a tracer theme and go on without Internet access. Offline tracers can be performed right in your browser; no other software required.
- Starting a Tracer: Intuitive selection process and start tracer in a few seconds.
- Entering Scores: Easy and quick scoring with touch buttons.
- Add Notes Options: Comments linked to the score and notes related to the tracer in separate text boxes
- Add Pictures Options: Make and upload multiple photos related to the score.
- Teaching and Learning: Show instruction sheets and videos to teach and learn.
- Save Tracer Result Scores: Tracer scores can be related to divisions, departments and specialism.
- Timesaving Reporting: Creating an evaluation report following the tracer summary, which is automatically saved.
- Accreditation Program Ownership: Manage multiple accreditation programs in password-protected environment.
- Standards Catalogs: Create an unlimited number of custom standards sets, including multiple hierarchies of chapters and subchapters.
- Standards Integrity: Update standards without disrupting active tracers.
Library question Sets
- Standards Question Sets: Create and manage an unlimited number of question sets (tracer themes) and activate for the app.
- Add chapters to Question Sets: Add chapters and question sets quick and easy by directly retrieving from the standards.
- Audit and Assessment Integration: Questions can be selected from multiple standards to perform in the same tracer.
- Mandatory Questions: Set questions as mandatory.
- Question Options: create normal, yes/no, open and tally questions, with preset calculation formula that will determine your final numerical score.
- Integration with Standards: Each question is related to a specific standards element.
- Score Guidance: Measurable elements/questions can be supplemented with additional information in a separate description text field for deep questions and answers.
- Teaching Guidance: Add instruction and videos for teaching and learning.
- Standards Guidance: Measurable elements/questions can be supported with standard content and shown in the App.
Direct Results in a Dashboard
- Direct Feedback: Tracers are sent to the database the moment they are completed and are immediately available online. Immediate feedback to the frontline staff is a critical component of demonstrating a commitment to safety and quality improvement.
- Data Sharing: Share and analyze tracer results (scores and reports) and compare different areas, divisions or specialisms within the same organization.
- Dashboard Color-coded Scores: Set colors for clear visualization at discriminating scores.
- Progress Monitoring: Monitor conformance and improvement progress on standards and organizational levels and discover trends over selected periods.
- Save and print options: Tracer report can be saved as PDF or printed.
- Easy Administration: Equipped with WYSIWYG editors and drag and drop functionalities.
- Set Up of “Tracer Themes”: Easy roll out tracer themes by using on/off activation buttons.
- Export and Import Accreditation Program Standards: Easy import and export tracer accreditation program standards.
- Data Export: Export tracer data from CSV to Excel.
- Past Results: Old tracer reports stay available indefinitely.
- Initial user license: Includes updates for 12 months.
- Subscription for service and maintenance Includes updates for the duration of the subscription.
- On-Site: QTracer can be installed on-premise.
- Hosted: QTracer can be hosted and delivered as a service with all the same customization possibilities including mobile capabilities and powerful dashboard results sharing.
- On location
- Email: Email support is available 24/7.
- Phone: Phone support is available during regular business hours.